Saturday, June 23, 2012

"Let's Vamos!"

"...I'm going through the Big D and don't mean Dallas..." Well, actually I do mean Dallas, but if you know that song, maybe you can sympathize with me that I can't be in this airport without it running through my head on repeat!  The wonderful thing about being here is that about 75% of the people in my terminal are speaking Spanish--last minute language cram-session!

This morning on my first plane, I began reading 2nd Chronicles, and wanted to share 2:6, "But who is able to build a temple for Him, since the heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain Him?"
I am so encouraged by this-- this is the God I serve! He's huge! This is the God who holds me in His arms, keeps me safe, and carries me through this life. I don't have to be nervous:). I CANNOT WAIT to arrive at Dulce Refugio in only a few hours and just be there to serve the people--I am SO EXCITED to be a part of the work there :)

Sorry, no picture with this post, but I'm sure there will be lots throughout my month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment